Your Oldest PQ

DanOCan

I split this off from the "1000 PQ Limit" thread.

I still don't get it. I run a PQ before every trip out caching. I have fresh data tailored to my needs every time. Why would I want to save old ones?

When you create a new PQ, it is given a new serial number. My newest PQ is 5848110. But, what is the oldest PQ still around and used on a regular basis?

My current oldest is #79234. I think it must be about the first query I created when I became a premium member. I still run it once a week. It used to be the closest 500 caches to home, but now it is closest 775 non-puzzle caches from home.

No reason for the thread, just one of the "I'm curious to find out if others keep really old PQs around or not" things.

I'm not sure exactly when Pocket Queries became available on the site, but I know it wasn't 2001. I believe it was somewhere in the July-August, 2002 time frame.

I currently run numbers 22 and 25 regularly, and also own 23 and 24.

Like others, I recalled this conversation-stopping post when I saw this new thread.

Me, I still run my first two pocket queries every week. 5238 covers the area around where I grew up, and 5239 is based on my current home coordinates. Nowadays, they are just the earliest in big series of PQ's designed to capture all the caches in a large region.