Problems with calculation of favourite points

Woodee123

Hello,

I just found out, that GC seems to calculate not in a correct way...

Profile: You've found 319 caches (319 distinct)

Logs Until Next Favorite Point: 2

How does that fit together? Ok, atthe moments it's just 1 find difference, but it may grow...

Anyone has an idea how to correct it?

Thanks in advance!

Woodee123

Hm, thanks for you answering so fast - but I m quite sure, nothing really fits to my 'problem':

- I will get the next point 1 cache later than it should be. (So nothing about remaining points when deleting a log)

- This topic showed long time after i logged the event. (So no not-countig events).

Sorry, but I fail to see how one favorite point (more or less) is going to ruin your geocaching career.

Go out and find some caches, enjoy yourselves, and don't worry about the favorites points so much.

If something doesn't work and nobody cares, then it still doesn't work. Either fix it or get rid of it.

Sorry, but I fail to see how one favorite point (more or less) is going to ruin your geocaching career.

Go out and find some caches, enjoy yourselves, and don't worry about the favorites points so much.

If something doesn't work and nobody cares, then it still doesn't work. Either fix it or get rid of it.

Tell us that when you're 70. :)

Tell us that when you're 70. :)

what's supposed to happen at 70?

Sunday night after i logged my last cache it said i need to log one more to earn a favorite point, yesterday i logged one cache and again it tells me i need to log one more to earn a favorite point

something aint quite right here