Started yesterday Why Did I Do It addicted !

Jxb1970

After watching bbc breakfast i thought we would have a look at what it was all about, we signed up got the iphone app and as a family off we went, 10 caches later and i micro found we are addicted. Started localy then went further a field only trouble we have is finding 1 magnetic cache but im sure we will get the hang of it.

10 finds on your first trip is very impressive! Keep it up.

Don't be too disappointed if you hit a few 'Did Not Find's - it happens.

Stick a 'Watch' on those, then you will get notified when someone else finds them - lets you know they really are still there, and you can have another go.

We joined yesterday as well after watching the BBC. We also are addicted!!! In fact so addicted that one we DNF yesterday went back today and found it. We love this as all the family (inc. the 4 legged kind can get involved). Good luck in all you cache hunts.

Edited by odies-crew

Thanks everyone, our favorite cache so far was the black to green on thw whitburn coastal park thanks Gradad Makem will be making a point of looking out your other cache's.

I have to go to Edinbrough on business this week and guess what i will be doing in my spare time LOL!! its great to find somthing i can do on these boring business trips instead of just hanging round hotel bars lol

Welcome - I notice that one of the finds was at one of my favourite locations too, the cache "We Come in Piece".

You've made a very good start for new cachers, I hope you continue to have fun with your new hobby. If you have any questions which are specific to NE England, there's a UK & Ireland section for these forums: Here

MrsB :)

Thanks "we come in piece" took some finding but theres an advantage to taking the kids with us, also the dogs loved the beach

........and then there was three! I'd been introduced to geocaching by an old school friend last October, took a look on here and then did nothing about it. My OH saw the TV programme and said "What's geocaching then?" I explained and on Sunday we ventured out locally and found our first two caches. It's going to be quite a spur to making us both get out and go for a walk.

Edited by kelvin1950