How do I to hide a LPC?

I have a very creative hide, but it will include hiding it on a lamp post. I had everything together, but i arrived to find no lamp post skirts to lift. Any ideas how to hide on a round lamp post?

This is not just a parking lot, unimaginative, pointless, micro, filmcan cache.

Feel free to bash my idea, but I really would also like some ideas please!

I have a very creative hide, but it will include hiding it on a lamp post. I had everything together, but i arrived to find no lamp post skirts to lift. Any ideas how to hide on a round lamp post?

I certainly don't intend to bash any creative hides, but I don't think you've provided enough information for us to be able to help.

What is the lamp post made of? Does it have to be hidden on the lamp post or is there another spot in the area? If this is not the final location could you start it elsewhere and make it a classic skirtlifter? Not knowing what the lamp post looks like makes it very hard to offer advice.

Team Taran

Something tells me the container itself is the creative part. So you'll be unwilling to give us that information. You may need to move to a different location that does have a skirt.

But hiding it under a LPC Skirt isn't a creative hide. Thats why i suspect the creative part is the container not the hide.

Edited by mpilchfamily

The container is not the creative part, it is the location. The lamp post is metal.

Here is the unpublished cache page. http://coord.info/GC2M5DY

I have thought about a light plate cover but I don't think it will blend to a round post.

Light plate covers are not very unique these days, either.

I know of one type lamp post in an athletic field that has pipe nipples coming off of it for some reason. I have thought about trying to fake one of those up. Its kind of hard to describe here, but it has a flanged base that fits against and is welded to the round part of the light post, extends about two inches, and has a square-ended threaded plug screwed into it. The fake would have to be magnetic (and the post, iron, of course) and I'd have to fake the welded part too, for it to be believable.

I have an idea FIND A LPC THAT HAS A SKIRT THAT LIFTS problem solved.

SS

You could use a flat magnet like the size of a bumper sticker and put numbers, a bumper sticker or something like that. Use write in the rain paper on the other side for the log. Tape the log on the edges and there you go. It has been done before but this should work for a round pole. Good luck

Edited by the4dirtydogs