Geo-bike geocoin

Mike & Jess

Anyone that was looking for the discontinued Geo-bike geocoin, send me a PM.

My wife had a batch minted as myself, along with others had wanted this coin which was no longer available. My wife actually sold my unactivated coin on me.

bike_back500.jpg

I didn't want to make this a sales pitch, hens the reason I didn't directly link the sales page. I can/will forward the link to the actual sales/information page upon request.

Edited by Mike & Jess

Anyone that was looking for the discontinued Geo-bike geocoin, send me a PM.

My wife had a batch minted as myself, along with others had wanted this coin which was no longer available. My wife actually sold my unactivated coin on me.

bike_back500.jpg

I didn't want to make this a sales pitch, hens the reason I didn't directly link the sales page. I can/will forward the link to the actual sales/information page upon request.

Can you send me info on where I can get this Geo-Bike geocoin it looks very cool!!!

Thanks,

Greg

Looking over my original post I quess I should have provided a bit more info to those that have never seen the geo-bike in person.

First off, the coin is Size: 1.75" x 5mm (including the wheels). The wheels are free spinning (The spin on a center axil).

Reference web site Up North Tracks

We are offering standard post shipping for this coin, so the shipping out of country will be lower then express post.

Please feel free to PM me or send us an e-mail if interested

Mods: If this post brakes any rules, please feel free to remove the link.

The coin looks nice, but shipping on the site is 15.00 CAD? Is that the correct price for shipping?

The shipping price listed on the site is Canadian Express Post (2-3 days delivery, with Insurance guaranteed). If you are patient, and want to save on shipping, we are doing shipping via snail mail.

If you want to do the snail mail route, send an e-mail to customer service.