Posting Pics to log

stites1

I couldn't find the website forum, so i'm coming here with this question. It seems I can no longer post pictures to a log. When i try, I get an error message and a link to the Groundspeak home page. Did something change? Are my pc files too big or something? I"m not doing anything different, but now there is some problem. Any help would be very much appreciated.

When i try, I get an error message and a link to the Groundspeak home page. Did something change? Are my pc files too big or something?
I sent one just now to one of my logs as a test, and it worked fine. This was 600x450. I've never tried to send one larger than 800x600, so I don't know if there's a maximum accepted size.

Image handling does seem to have changed in the past couple of months. Nomatter what I do, image quality is seriously dragraded by the site, when I send a picture now. But some form of the picture arrives on the site just fine.

Edited by kunarion

I had similar problems a few days ago when uploading some. It worked when I resized it to 600 x 450 (the site use to try to resize it to this size on its own...perhaps that feature has been disabled?)

Try resizing it so it's no bigger than 600 x 600 pixels, save it as a new file so you don't lose your original, then upload it. It should work fine.

I had similar problems a few days ago when uploading some. It worked when I resized it to 600 x 450 (the site use to try to resize it to this size on its own...perhaps that feature has been disabled?)

Try resizing it so it's no bigger than 600 x 600 pixels, save it as a new file so you don't lose your original, then upload it. It should work fine.

The site used to resize the upload? :) OK, this makes sense why I have been having to resize my uploads recently. I first noticed the problem on 10/10/10, but I just thought we had flooded the system. B) They still work fine on the Waymarking site. :(