Founds

Wadders

Just ran it again and on the pocket queries readyu for download page it says there are 4462 to download,

nest to the "my finds pocket query" there is a red circle with a white cross.

PQ

You can only run it every three days so I wonder if you clicked on the button and then straight onto the download page, if you did not refresh it then it would have been the old myfinds PQ.

The red circle and white cross means that you can not delete that one (you can delete all the other PQ's ready for download).

Just ran it again and on the pocket queries readyu for download page it says there are 4462 to download,

PQ

You can only run it every three days so I wonder if you clicked on the button and then straight onto the download page, if you did not refresh it then it would have been the old myfinds PQ.

The red circle and white cross means that you can not delete that one (you can delete all the other PQ's ready for download).

Ok got the red circle white cross bit. Thanks

First time i have run it for a week or so, PQ says it has the right number but when opened in GSAK it comes up with 13 different :P

PQ

First time i have run it for a week or so, PQ says it has the right number but when opened in GSAK it comes up with 13 different :P

Do you have any multiple 'Found' logs on any caches... Ye Olde Survey Monuments, for instance?

PQ

Do you have any multiple 'Found' logs on any caches... Ye Olde Survey Monuments, for instance?

No, but even if i did they should still show, shouldnt they?

No, but even if i did they should still show, shouldnt they?

It would say how many waypoints (caches) it has not how many logs there are so if there are multiple logs on one or more cache there will be a variance as it will only have the cache in the GPX file once.

I have however been into the site forum and it would appear there is an issue with PQ's since the hardware change. I would just leave it three days and try again.