Caching on a journey

Hi all,

Is there anyway to do a pocket query etc for a journey your planning on taking? So you could see the caches with in a couple if miles of the route you intend to take?

I can't see I there is any easy way to do it, other than use the Groundspeak iPhone app and just search as you go. But I'd rather have a PQ that showed me what was on my route so I cannolab where I want to stop off etc and if there is many motorway madness caches along the way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

CC

Hi all,

Is there anyway to do a pocket query etc for a journey your planning on taking? So you could see the caches with in a couple if miles of the route you intend to take?

I can't see I there is any easy way to do it, other than use the Groundspeak iPhone app and just search as you go. But I'd rather have a PQ that showed me what was on my route so I cannolab where I want to stop off etc and if there is many motorway madness caches along the way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

CC

YES :)

You need to "create a route" LHS of your profile page Or "build a pocket quiery" second option is best scroll down the page and there are instructions ;)

Good luck