HELP! 2 geocoins with no tracking numbers

TreasureKid's

I received some coins I had purchased recently, all great and love them. With 2 of them though there are no tracking numbers. The first one is orange, shaped like Texas and has Hedge Hoppers written on it, there are no numbers on this one what so ever. The second is purple sparkle, round with a paw print and has Team Maddog written on it, it does have a 3 digit number on it just that number takes me to a completely different coins page. TIA for the help as I have no clue where to find out this info.

I received some coins I had purchased recently, all great and love them. With 2 of them though there are no tracking numbers. The first one is orange, shaped like Texas and has Hedge Hoppers written on it, there are no numbers on this one what so ever. The second is purple sparkle, round with a paw print and has Team Maddog written on it, it does have a 3 digit number on it just that number takes me to a completely different coins page. TIA for the help as I have no clue where to find out this info.

Mustang Joni Hedge Hoppers is a non-trackable coin, and from the sounds of it, so is the other one.

Hmmm ok, thank you for the info. I guess the kid can use them as swag then, we will see what he wants to do. I am hoping to find more info on the Maddog one, there is a number so I wonder what that is for.

Some of the non trackable coins do have a number. So you'll know which coin you've got. They still are non trackable at gc.com, though.

There are a lot of collectors who keep non trackables in their collection. Like me, for example. Most of my non trackables are my most precious coins. I got them as presents, or in trades.