Garmin "send to GPS"

Talked to Garmin and the problem is geocaching.com's problem. You can still download caches from garmins website. Only 5 allowed a day unless you have a premium membership.

When I hit the Send to GPS button the box comes up "Can't get it to run? Try installing the latest plugin here."

So I instaled the latest plug in & the latest drivers, clicked on the test page and the dialoge box says

"Communicator Plugin is properly installed and up to date, version 2.9.2.0.

Garmin GPS device is detected and communicating properly:"

Yet I can not send caches to my GPSr, any ideas?

It's working now.

When I hit the Send to GPS button the box comes up "Can't get it to run? Try installing the latest plugin here."

So I instaled the latest plug in & the latest drivers, clicked on the test page and the dialoge box says

:huh: I've just tried it again and it looks like as they have fixed the problem as I was able to download GC locations again.

Cheers

:rolleyes: I've just tried it again and it looks like as they have fixed the problem as I was able to download GC locations again.

Cheers

Working with the Delorme now too. Thanks Groundspeak. Spent hours trying to figure out what I messed up with setting up this new device. It works great now and I like it better than my 60Csx at this point for caching. Seems to be as accurate if not more. Mapping is way, way better than Garmin's. It is not a trick or fabrication.

I just got a new Garmin Dakota 10. I cannot get it to download multiple caches, It will download individual caches either from the description page or if I click the little download icon next to the cache in the list view. Am I doing something wrong?

c&jb

I just got a new Garmin Dakota 10. I cannot get it to download multiple caches, It will download individual caches either from the description page or if I click the little download icon next to the cache in the list view. Am I doing something wrong?

c&jb

I got a Dakota 10 for my wife this week. I was able to send my unzipped Pocket Query to it with no hitches at all.

Hi cachers,

It appears this is a bug on our site. We are working to fix it asap. Thanks for reporting it!

I haven't written on these forums before but I was desperate to figure out what was going on with our Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx not being able to "send to GPS" from the geocaching.com website. We've uploaded the latest drivers etc (just like everyone else) and thought for sure it was our computer. Now I'm reading this and am thankful that it appears that others are also experiencing this. The Send to GPS works on our laptop running Windows 7 though. Not Windows XP, it has a problem. I am glad you acknowledged that you are working on this. But I am wondering if you have even an estimated time of resolution to this yet. You wrote this on November 2nd and its November 6th now. People have experienced problems as early as October with this. If you could give us a timeline that would be great. Thanks so much! :P