New here!

JessandDan

:rolleyes: Hello there im new too ! found geocaching using i phone app and i think i can say im addicted and my kids they have already little things collected for our next find ,we are now ont 8 finds and cant wait to continue our search :laughing:

I am also new to this, and I am completely addicted! My kids love it, and my friends want to learn how to do it too, so we are all going out today. Ought to be interesting, there are 6 kids between us, ha ha! But I am glad to have found Geocaching, and the forums, too! We live in New England, by the way :D !

Have a great day!

;) Hello there im new too ! found geocaching using i phone app and i think i can say im addicted and my kids they have already little things collected for our next find ,we are now ont 8 finds and cant wait to continue our search :)

I am also new to this, and I am completely addicted! My kids love it, and my friends want to learn how to do it too, so we are all going out today. Ought to be interesting, there are 6 kids between us, ha ha! But I am glad to have found Geocaching, and the forums, too! We live in New England, by the way :D !

Have a great day!

Hi there nice to meet other newbies to this : )we are in hull , my kids woke up this morn saying lets go caching lol