Garmin GPSMAP 60CSX Bundle

That is a good deal. I got the Garmin GPSMAP 60CSX just the week before from cabela's too. I thought that was a good deal and then the next week they come out with the entire bundle for $19 more then I paid for just the gps.

I already had the garmin topo software so it was not to big of a deal. They also had $5 shipping at the time I ordered too.

Enjoy your new 60CSX. :ph34r:

well i also went out to cabelas for their 199.99 deal and when i got home put my topo 24k map in and went cachin.i allready have the etrex vist hcx and the gps map 60csx is all hype.my etrex vista hcx is way better the the new gps map 60csx.the reason i say new map 60csx is cause they have a newer chipset then the original workhourses.the unit is really crappy sold it 3 days later and got a oregon 450 from rei.now thats a gps.look around on the internet you will see the chipset crossover.plus look at the date when you turn you unit on.on the bottom it says 2009.these units are way older then 2 years.the new chipset went in 2009.

well i also went out to cabelas for their 199.99 deal and when i got home put my topo 24k map in and went cachin.i allready have the etrex vist hcx and the gps map 60csx is all hype.my etrex vista hcx is way better the the new gps map 60csx.the reason i say new map 60csx is cause they have a newer chipset then the original workhourses.the unit is really crappy sold it 3 days later and got a oregon 450 from rei.now thats a gps.look around on the internet you will see the chipset crossover.plus look at the date when you turn you unit on.on the bottom it says 2009.these units are way older then 2 years.the new chipset went in 2009.

Those Vista and 450's must be real jam-up kind of units. Just bought a used (2009) 60CSX. I averaged a WP sitting on one of my deck posts the other day and did a GOTO to it. Compass sent me back to the post. Set it back on the post. "Distance to" was swinging between 0-6'. That's some bad accuracy, I guess. B) Also got over 20 hours out of the batteries that came in this used unit.

$50 more for paperless don't sound too bad, though.

Those Vista and 450's must be real jam-up kind of units. Just bought a used (2009) 60CSX. I averaged a WP sitting on one of my deck posts the other day and did a GOTO to it. Compass sent me back to the post. Set it back on the post. "Distance to" was swinging between 0-6'. That's some bad accuracy, I guess. :D Also got over 20 hours out of the batteries that came in this used unit.

$50 more for paperless don't sound too bad, though.

you should of seen me with the 60csx geocaching i tried it out just to see the accuracy and everything else on the unit in a state park by my house their is a couple caches that i got allready but i just wanted to see the 60csx in action.lucky i new where the caches where cause this thing was way off and the compass back and forth it was a joke.thats what prompted me to check out all this hype on the 60csx .and then i found all this info.anyway just trying to let people know about this great deal they are suppost to be getting.

450 been using it heavy for everything geocaching plus hunting season is comming and mapped out my trail cammeras and possible tree stand locations and just hicking being active .this thing rocks man.the different profiles is a awseome feature too