geocaching keeps freezing

CANTOR CLAN

:wub: does any one out there have trouble with the new geocache web site we can get on to the home page with no problems what so ever but when we try to go into our porfile the page keeps freezing and we can`t get any further this has only happened since the web site has changed could there be a glitch some where or is it the lap top many thanks paul and michelle :)

Had the samwe problem today, couldn't think what is was, then I looked down stairs to the family room. There was my son on Xbox live playing a game. Looked in the basement and there were 2 of his friends on additional machines playing the same game. No wonder I couldn't get anything to open.

Seems to be running slowly and go this when clicked on GPS Reviews Link:

An Error Has Occurred

Your request has resulted in an error. Please return to this site's home page to continue.

Could be malware. Most malware/spyware hooks into the networking elements of computers and disrupts the abillity to view some websites.

Anymore its hard not to get accidentally infected. A great tool to check/clean is at MalwareBytes.com (there is a freeware version).