Chiltern 100 Attempt - Sat 31ST JULY - (fixed)

(New thread - for some reason I typed the wrong date on the first one - could a moderator delete the other? thanks)

_TeamFitz_ and MrBen will be attempting the Chiltern 100 series next weekend, starting around 6/7am and continuing till we can stand no more.

Anyone want to join us... particularly any lone cachers who have been holding out?

Send us a message or comment here! The more the merrier!

(New thread - for some reason I typed the wrong date on the first one - could a moderator delete the other? thanks)

_TeamFitz_ and MrBen will be attempting the Chiltern 100 series next weekend, starting around 6/7am and continuing till we can stand no more.

Anyone want to join us... particularly any lone cachers who have been holding out?

Could you take a bunch of spare logbooks with you (probably a dozen or two), and replace any that need it? You can save me even more maintenance, by replacing any missing caches; you might need a dozen of those.

Thanks.

I'll offer to be on stand-by via phone; that also means you'll be able to add any missing numbers for the bonus for the caches that were replaced but are currently without their numbers. Plus, it gives you a useful PAF number.

Best wishes for your mission - I hope you get the Golden Bonus!

Could you take a bunch of spare logbooks with you (probably a dozen or two), and replace any that need it? You can save me even more maintenance, by replacing any missing caches; you might need a dozen of those.

Thanks.

I'll offer to be on stand-by via phone; that also means you'll be able to add any missing numbers for the bonus for the caches that were replaced but are currently without their numbers. Plus, it gives you a useful PAF number.

Best wishes for your mission - I hope you get the Golden Bonus!

Hi Solly,

I'll make sure to grab some logbooks and I'll take you up on your offer for PAF - sending you a PM shortly!

Cheers!

Update:

We have 5x confirmed people. But 2x may drop out after the first ring.

We will be kicking off at 7am Saturday morning from the first cache in the series: N 51° 42.309 W 000° 36.673.

Ping me for my mobile no. if you're interested. However if you get lost but I probably won't be able to give directions - that's what a GPS is for!

Please make sure to bring sensible footwear (you don't mind getting wet), possibly a spare pair of socks and plenty of water + energy snacks.

Please feel free to invite anyone who you think would be up for it.