How many caches do you own?

Mike & Jess

6 active, 1 archived and a list here on my desk of a dozen more to be hidden after I do a major shopping expedition for containers, paint, glue and swag.

The only containers I have left in stock are micros and I made a solemn vow not to place a smaller container where a larger one could possibly be placed. I've cursed micros in the woods more than once... :anibad:

6 active, 1 archived and a list here on my desk of a dozen more to be hidden after I do a major shopping expedition for containers, paint, glue and swag.

The only containers I have left in stock are micros and I made a solemn vow not to place a smaller container where a larger one could possibly be placed. I've cursed micros in the woods more than once... :anibad:

Micros aren't as bad as the few nanos that have appeared here in the bush.

I've already complained to the wife for selling nano cache containers.

59 physical caches (all active), 2 CITO's (Archived) and 3 Events (Archived).

I should list 2 more Earthcaches (I have one) and get the Platinum thing... but I have a hard time convincing myself to "just list things about rocks". Again. (!).

I have placed over the past 7 years 67 caches and events that have been visited 5,050 times by 1,730 different cachers. My most visited is Niagara Whirlpool Earthcache with 1,067 visits so far. The most of my caches found by one cacher is 58.

This is a break down of the cache types.

2.gif 33 Traditional - 5 still active

3.gif 6 Multi - 5 still active, 1 over six years old

4.gif 1 Virtual - still active

5.gif 2 Letterbox Hybrid - both still active

6.gif 2 Events

13.gif 6 CITO events - one each year for the past 6 years

8.gif 10 Puzzles - 5 still active

11.gif 1 Webcam

earthcache.gif 4 Earthcaches - all still active

1858.gif 2 Wherigo's - both still active

59 of which one was archived :( and one which I'm not proud of :wacko: - I'll let the guessing game begin. :P Two local cachers have found all of them except for one which they can't find until next February :D , and one which they refuse to find for some really silly reason! :signalviolin: