Projecting a Waypoint

How do I project a waypoint with the following info?

I'm new to the whole waypoint thing, and I really dont even understand what I am supposed to do. Any help would be great! Thanks.

Perhaps the CO or some of the other finders would be willing to help you.

But the thing is, I dont know what or how you do a waypoint. You can see I've solved multiple puzzles before I just, don't understand how to do it. That's why I said that I don't want the answer I just want somebody to help me through how to find the waypoint. I don't understand why this is a big deal? Yeah, nobody has found it, but with my whopping 1 FTF I'm not really a FTF hound, I just wanna figure out how to find the waypoint.

I don't understand why this is a big deal?

Well, for one thing I wrote the program he references to do the projection, and I have no idea how to do it.

In general, I think that FTFs on puzzles should be earned. That means solving the puzzle yourself. But I couldn't help you on this one even if I wanted to, since I don't know the answer.

But the thing is, I dont know what or how you do a waypoint.

The cache page provides a link to the FizzyCalc program, which will project a waypoint quite easily. Of course, you have to figure out what to put in the input boxes of the program, that's what makes it a puzzle.

oh tommy, tommy ,tommy.... im gonna go put a simpler puzzle by your house so you get distracted from this so I can get the FTF... it'd be my first puzzle FTF... ( one of my hides was tommys 1st FTF ) :D :D :(

Haha, or we could work together and get a Co-FTF. I've got like my whole family working on it and still can't get it.