Someone stole my published cache and put theirs in my place, how do I report them?

I think the most likely thing that happened is that they couldn't find your cache and saw the other DNF so they thought they were doing the right thing by replacing it. Maybe they were in a group and one person had already found it, so when it wasn't there they knew it was missing.

My other thought is that someone could be playing musical boxes or something and they have moved there box where your's was and yours to another one they find in the future and so on and so on... Less likely because of the DNF

Here are my thoughts. What is the first name in the log book? Try contacting them. See if they logged your cache on the date listed. Or if they logged any other caches on that date. At the very least it might confirm when the box appeared.

Also contact the first and last people before and after the DNF to see if they remember what kind of box they found. If you figure out how to contact the Girl Scout troop it would be nice if you discover that they did indeed leave a replacement for your lost box if you thank them for the effort, but let them know that it would have been best if they also left you a note letting you know your container was missing so you could have checked on it sooner and would have known it was gone.

Someone stole my published cache and put theirs in my place...

NOTE: Thread Hijack In Place!

Actually this keeps happening to me, too. I can't explain it. People keep stealing my caches and putting exact duplicates in their place. They even replicate the logs. Please help!

Also I am not saying the Girl Scouts stole my cache. I looked for 45 minutes in a 50 foot radius and it's not there. I am only suspicious because their cache is on my exact coordinates and my cache GC24K03 has been active since February and I only disabled it yesterday.

There is a geocaching.com sticker on their box so clearly their cache is not legal.. people had been finding their cache and signing their log when they thought they were finding mine (see Holy Jumpin Jeeps logs).

Just wondering if you looked in the log book to see if they had wrote anything in it? or who was the first person to sign it?

This is obviously a replacement cache for a missing one. They should have logged a note on the cache page explaining that.

I would just re-enable it until you can make it 100% again.

Some one liked your ammo can, and they took it.

Actually this keeps happening to me, too. I can't explain it. People keep stealing my caches and putting exact duplicates in their place. They even replicate the logs. Please help!

What you just described is a classic Alien Cache Abduction incident. No point trying to discuss it here. The Air Force will just cover it up.