Bug

Pinehurst

On the Pocket Queries page, it says you can have 40 saved, but a KB articel says you can have unlimited, also, the Pocket Queries page says you can only run 5 per day, but the same KB srcicel says you can only do 5 at once. Witch one is right?

You can create many (unlimited) pocket queries, you can only have 40 saved on your pocket query page at any given time.

You can only run 5 pocket queries in one day (not counting the My Finds pocket query). I don't find any Knowledge Book article that says differently.

Unless it's been recently changed, the My Finds PQ does count agains your 5/day limit.

You can create many (unlimited) pocket queries, you can only have 40 saved on your pocket query page at any given time.

You can only run 5 pocket queries in one day (not counting the My Finds pocket query). I don't find any Knowledge Book article that says differently.

pinehurst - thanks for reading those articles. Some errors, like 5 "concurrently" , instead of "per day" have been corrected. As well as some other language changes to clarify meaning.

Pays to go back and re-read that content from time to time.