Activate a cache

creis

Can someone tell me how I would activate a new cache after being temperaly disabled from the Reviewer? :)

looks like this is a cache that hasn't been published yet, so you have to go through the EDIT LISTING, check the Enable/Activate box, and check the two boxes at the bottom of the page, and submit it

Hi Creis,

Congratulations on your first cache hide, I took a quick look at the Connecticut queue and your cache is not shown.

On the edit page of your cache screen look for a box that states "Yes, this cache is currently active (Reviewers will not see this listing in the review queue unless this box is checked.)".

Check that box and the cache will be added to the Connecticut queue.

The cache was disabled due to a common listing guidelines issue. That isn't the problem being discussed.

Thank you to those who posted with the two different ways for an owner to enable an unpublished listing. Either will work, but if you use a log, you can also communicate new information in your text, like "I moved the cache and it should be far enough away now."