how do you use coordinates to find a cahe

Enter coordinates into GPSr, or google maps (loc: Nxx xx.xxxxx Wxx xx.xxxxx). Follow GPSr (or google map). When you get close, look for cache.

Simple...

Edit: I am not the tread starter. I was responding to an thread with a title but no body.

Edited by Andronicus

Enter coordinates into GPSr, or google maps (loc: Nxx xx.xxxxx Wxx xx.xxxxx). Follow GPSr (or google map). When you get close, look for cache.

Simple...

I am so confused...

The topics page says this thread was started by Boatswain25, but this is post #1 and it was posted by Andronicus, who appears to be answering a question that no one asked. Where did the OP go?

This thread makes my brain hurt.

Simple...

I am so confused...

The topics page says this thread was started by Boatswain25, but this is post #1 and it was posted by Andronicus, who appears to be answering a question that no one asked. Where did the OP go?

I guess the Boatswain sank before finishing his post... :wub:

I am so confused...

you mean to tell me you never got blank emails with all the message in the subject line? :wub:

Simple...

I am so confused...

I guess the Boatswain sank before finishing his post... :D

just a quick guffaw - working nights and trolling through - and found the quote at the bottom of T4E's reply "I tried sniffing coke once but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose" even after a hard night's night portering at the hotel I work at this made me laugh like a drain - Thanks for that just what I needed

Palujia

just a quick guffaw - working nights and trolling through - and found the quote at the bottom of T4E's reply "I tried sniffing coke once but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose" even after a hard night's night portering at the hotel I work at this made me laugh like a drain - Thanks for that just what I needed

Palujia

That signature almost made me spit my tea over the screen! It's a great one, isn't it?

you mean to tell me you never got blank emails with all the message in the subject line? :blink:

I hate those, especialy when it is 2 paragraphs of text in the subject line.

I can live with those ones... it's the 30 Paragraphs in the text box... and they still don't say anything that bug me.

Doug