The best cache find so far for me.

Today was too good of a day to be indoors. My boys and I headed out to some caches they could help me with. One we went to was listed as a question mark and in the description it mentions an ammo can. I looked, and looked and looked...thankfully my boys entertained themselves with our geodog Kit and the leaves and sticks around us. Finally I see a corner of the ammo can sticking out...I reach into the tree and pull out this...

Ammo-Can.jpg

I hope you can tell how small this ammo can is against the tree I found it in. It's a little bit smaller than a 35 mm film canister. It sure was something else! LOL

Do you have a picture of yours?

I've seen several of those.

One was listed as a regular size - that kind of ticked me off.

The others were listed as micros but most had ammocan in the description.

Yeah, that would be a problem. Even listing it as unknown size just to confuse (lie to) the finder would be a problem in my eyes.

I've seen several of those.

One was listed as a regular size - that kind of ticked me off.

The others were listed as micros but most had ammocan in the description.

Yeah, that would be a problem. Even listing it as unknown size just to confuse (lie to) the finder would be a problem in my eyes.

I thought that's exactly what 'unknown' was for, sneaky hides/confusion etc?

I don't want to give too much away about the hide, but it is also a PM cache. I thought it was great. Even though the location has very little muggle traffic, I was thinking it had been muggled because I had been looking, in-between tending to my boys, for an hour before I saw the top peeking out just above eye level. The coords were right on and a took a pic of a golf ball in the dirt with plans on saying that the dirty ball was all I found, but then I looked up, thinking about the one cache I found up in a tree with help of a pulley, although an ammo can was much bigger than that hide, and there it was!