TB Idea

DownwardlyMobile

So I'm going to release my first TB. I have an idea to attach a little usb flash drive on it. People can upload a song, picture, whatever on to it. Sort of virtual cache goodies?

I'll make it pretty ugly and bond the bug to the flash drive.

I'd love to see what everyone contributes!

Do you think this would go MIA pretty fast? I'd like it to travel from dallas up to chicago where some family can retrieve it for me.

A couple of years ago we picked up a travel bug that was a small digital recorder. It had a note attached to it saying to see the travel bug's page for instructions. We picked it up, listened to the message left by the last cacher, recorded over the last message and sent it on it's way. I thought that was a cool bug. I'm not so sure about the USB thing though, I might discover it but I doubt I'd pick it up.

Good luck and Cheers,

Panda Inc

I would pick up the travel bug and drop it in another cache but I would never put it in my computer. Too much risk involved. The ony travel bug I never picked up was human ashes in a small container and the bug said the person always loved to travel but I didnt feel comfortable with that one. I could just imagine if I brought that to an event and traded it with someone. That woud open some eyes.