What have you done to get a FTF

What have done to be the first to get a first to find. As we have just got a FTF after traveling 6500 miles 2 planes and 2 overnight trains. Took a bit of time to sell this one to the wife.

Excellent! All in a good cause! :(

I love seeing such logs from far-flung caches. Here's a FTF from a Scottish cacher that I saw a few months back

A high achievemnt.

So... what's the next one you'll be aiming for?

MrsB :(

What have done to be the first to get a first to find. As we have just got a FTF after traveling 6500 miles 2 planes and 2 overnight trains. Took a bit of time to sell this one to the wife.

Wow.... that makes my impromptu bike ride of about 10 miles for an FTF seem utterly utterly trivial.

Thanks for the inferiority complex :(:(

I let a fresh cup of tea go cold once, while i popped out to grab one that had just been published 350 feet from home :(

The missus and I took an interresting cab ride on new years day a couple of years ago. The reason it was inretesting was because we were in Peru and asking taxis to take us to the outskirts when we had no address just a rough idea from google. Several taxis wouldn't even take us.

Chose an island in the Maldives just because it had an un found cache. That however had been muggled.

Have to explain, we are on holiday and had to have a 8 hour lay over between sleeper trains on route to bangkok. So in the planning stages saw these caches and thought why not took a chance and grabbed 2 FTF's. Very hard to cache when you stick out due to being white, quite a few locaals on bikes nearly crashed. Looking at us instead of the road.

Wow.... that makes my impromptu bike ride of about 10 miles for an FTF seem utterly utterly trivial.

Thanks for the inferiority complex :mellow::(

Maybe you win the award for the furthest carbon neutral FTF? :huh:

Jon.

Thanks for the inferiority complex :mellow::(

Maybe you win the award for the furthest carbon neutral FTF? :huh:

Jon.

Hey, I'm starting to like you already! B)