Map not loading..........

GAZ

Since the upgrade, every time I click on a map on a cache page, the wotsits just goes round and round........................for flipping ages.................and still goes round and round saying "loading caches"...........but it never does :)

Anyone else having map problems?

I find it's a case of high-lighting the co-ords and pasting them into Google Earth is the way at the moment :shocked:

Since the upgrade, every time I click on a map on a cache page, the wotsits just goes round and round........................for flipping ages.................and still goes round and round saying "loading caches"...........but it never does :)

I find it's a case of high-lighting the co-ords and pasting them into Google Earth is the way at the moment :shocked:

No probs here (Firefox on Linux), do you have any of the Greasemonkey scripts installed which may have been 'broken' by the site update? If so try disabling them.

Since the upgrade, every time I click on a map on a cache page, the wotsits just goes round and round........................for flipping ages.................and still goes round and round saying "loading caches"...........but it never does :shocked:

I find it's a case of high-lighting the co-ords and pasting them into Google Earth is the way at the moment :huh:

No probs here (Firefox on Linux), do you have any of the Greasemonkey scripts installed which may have been 'broken' by the site update? If so try disabling them.

I am using Google Chrome, and don't do these Greasemonkey things......dunno what they do anyway :) I will try it on the wifes' laptop, she's on Linux.

Right.....tried it with IE and it works fine........the wotsits goes round and says "requesting geocaches".....2 seconds later they are displayed.

With Chrome.....which worked absolutely fine before the upgrade.....says "loading map".......but never does :)

Oh well........

I was trying to explain geocaching to a friend the other day and tried to show them how many geocaches there are locally. On their laptop running IE I had a similar problem.

On my own machines running Firefox, I didn't even notice any difference to the mapping.