How can a geocoin be activated if the company is out of business?

Manville Possum

I have some geocoins that are not activated that are from TnT Geocoins. Some have been purchaced from sellers on eBay. I have tryed to contact TnT Geocoins to receive the activation codes, but their web site is no longer available, I think they may be out of business. Is there any way to activate these geocoins, if so, will the icon be the same as the other Follow the Quilt Trail geocoins?

I have some geocoins that are not activated that are from TnT Geocoins. Some have been purchaced from sellers on eBay. I have tryed to contact TnT Geocoins to receive the activation codes, but their web site is no longer available, I think they may be out of business. Is there any way to activate these geocoins, if so, will the icon be the same as the other Follow the Quilt Trail geocoins?

You email contact@Groundspeak.com and give them the number on the coin and which coin it is.

FYI - I will be hosting ALL ACTIVATION CODES for TnT Geocoins shortly.

I spoke to Tracy today and I have agreed to host their codes at GeocoinDesign.com

It is not my business to get into hers, so I am not going to get into the middle of any arguements concerning her business.

I will post when codes are up.

~J

~J

Thanks - I tend not to activate my GCs when they arrive - as I purchase spares, and still have about 100 yet to sort through (time issue - rather be out there in that wonderful summer weather! caching, of course!)

So I would never have realised there was even an issue until I go to activate the coin. As I was unable to get a code the first time I tried, I just decided to put to one side.

Thanks to GC Guy for picking up the pieces - life is never certain, and the paths are constantly changing directions! Even with a GPS in hand, one can not take the direct route to a goal.

I spoke to Tracy today and I have agreed to host their codes at GeocoinDesign.com

It is not my business to get into hers, so I am not going to get into the middle of any arguements concerning her business.

~J

This is good to hear, I was at a loss with Tracy not responding to any of my emails and the web site disappearing. At least I know that she is still around. Maybe I will recieve my order that I PAID FOR from the presale last Febuary, and now I know that the geocoins can be activated, if I ever see the ones that I PAID FOR last Febuary.