Love Geocoin

Eric K

They look sweet, wish I could afford one of each!

I'm still stump'n for a white finish! What happened to the white finish? And how about the copper? What happened to the copper finish?

However, I reserved red & gold, the lovers choice, cause she's not just my wife, she's my girlfriend. :ph34r: A gold & purple cause there are men and women out there taking it to the line for us everyday, a buck isn't much to give to say thanks.

They look sweet, wish I could afford one of each!

I'm still stump'n for a white finish! What happened to the white finish? And how about the copper? What happened to the copper finish?

However, I reserved red & gold, the lovers choice, cause she's not just my wife, she's my girlfriend. :o A gold & purple cause there are men and women out there taking it to the line for us everyday, a buck isn't much to give to say thanks.

Couldn't work out a white version. As far as copper since I was already at 7 different versions I didn't want to make to many.

Maybe this way you can trade for the ones you don't purchase. :(

The pictures kept coming out blue even though the coins are purple. It's actually pretty cool, depending on how you hold them up to the light they kind of change from a blue to a purple. Almost like a mood ring. :)

How about a "Black Heart" version? Have the transparent hearts be black (but still slightly transparent) on black nickel with the lettering and scrollwork in Red.

57 Chevy. Contact me with your ship to information so I can set aside a BN version for you when the coins come in.

Thanks

Eric K

my first thought was black but i see 57 has thought of that already,,,what about a purple heart edition in memorial of our troops,, say like a dark purple transparent heart with satin gold coin , purple or black lettering maybe add a buck to the cost of just this edition and donate it to the troops.?!?! :ph34r:

you could even mention something like give a purple heart to our troops!?!?

DJ.J.Rock Contact me with your ship to information so I can set aside one of the Purple heart editions for you when the coins arrive.

Thanks

Eric K

Just an update.

There may be a very slight delay. The mint informed me today they didn't have the engraving numbers. :blink:

The coins are ready and waiting for the tracking codes and they now have them, so as soon as they get them put on the coins they will be shipped to me! :(

Sorry for this minor delay and thanks for your patience.

Eric K

The coins are expected to arrive Friday.

If there are no issues with the coins all of the pre-paid orders will ship out Saturday or Monday.

We will then start e-mailing the invoices for the standard reservations shortly thereafter.

Thanks!

Eric K

The coins showed up today! I'm really happy with the way they came out!

For those pre-paid start looking for them in your mailboxes next week!

For the standard reservations I'll work on getting those invoices out. Watch for them in your e-mail throughout next week.

Thanks!

Eric

For the standard reservations I'll work on getting those invoices out. Watch for them in your e-mail throughout next week.

Thanks!

Eric

AWESOME!! cant wait to see one in person, i think its awesome you do the charity donations with your sales!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Eric

AWESOME!! cant wait to see one in person, i think its awesome you do the charity donations with your sales!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks, we were able to donate $130 from the two purple heart versions that was combined with an additonal $100 from the fallen Heroes coins for a total of $230!

As soon as Operation Homefront sends us the receipt we will post it on our donation page.

Have another few Coins for Cause projects in the works!!

Thanks,

Eric

Thanks!

Eric

Thanks, we were able to donate $130 from the two purple heart versions that was combined with an additonal $100 from the fallen Heroes coins for a total of $230!

As soon as Operation Homefront sends us the receipt we will post it on our donation page.

Have another few Coins for Cause projects in the works!!

Thanks,

Eric

That's a nice figure for a donation. I'll be keeping an eye on your other coins to come and be happy to pay the dollar extra for the good cause.