Pocket Query

RVCouple

My PQ problem this morning is more like an oft-repeated problem from last year: five queries scheduled to run, two ran at 4:26 PST this morning, and the other three yet to run. I thought this might be overload due to the number of new post Christmas players as in past years, but so far this season all has been good - until this morning. I'm surprised no one else has reported similar problems, which should have been the case if there was a serious system problem.

What's up?

Edited by MikieP

Got tired of waiting, so did the copy thing with two of the three that haven't run - they ran immediately. Just for yuks I'm leaving the third un-run query in place just to see if it ever shows up.

Obviously there is a hiccup somewhere in the hamster cage, but I can live without that one query; I would rather see if the good citizens of Emerald City fix (or even acknowledge) the problem.

I too have been having troubles getting Pq's

emails for logs containing [LOG] Owner: in the subject get through ok but emails with [GEO] Pocket Query: in the subject don't ! :)

I found out that 123-reg have implemented spam filtering and could be deleting emails automatically . :P So A couple of days ago, I changed it to the lowest setting (happens to be 10) but PQ emails still didn't arrive (even new copied PQ's) :D So I changed my registered email to point to my ISP email directly , PQ's are now arriving ! :D

123-reg ... nil points , as It doesn't appear you can turn it off completely !!!

Edited by page28

My problem with the PQ's is really strange...

I do recieve all PQ's, accept the 'My-finds'-query.

This is the third week now that I do recieve all other PQ's, just not this one.

And on the website I am told that it was sent. Just a minute after the other one...

Does anyone have an idea wwhat the problem is ???

Working with Dtizzy, they have the same problem. Generates a PQ can view it from GC but never receive the email. Thought it might be their ISP but I sent them 2 emails; 1 as a ZIP file and 1 as a GPX file; they received both immediately but the PQs have not shown up for over 5 days, we are talking 7 PQs so don't think the "lost in cyberspace" is acceptable as an excuse. Geocache.com must not be generating emails for PQs with reliability for all accounts.

Even tried using the "send to an alternate email address" and that did not send the email either.

Sent an email to Geocaching.com to see if they can help

Here we go again - same problem as I had back on January 3rd and reported on the second post to this thread - Five queries set to run today, two ran at 3:27 PST this morning, no sign of the other three.

Last week I did the "copy" thing and the copies ran almost immediately, but I would mich rather have the system work as it is designed to do.

Anyone else with the same problem?