UK coin makers

daveindeal

All Groundspeak Approved Vendors are listed in the pinned thread at the top of these forums.

but it does not tell me where each of them are located, so unl;ess i acess every website listed and look foir the contact us button, send them an email to find out there locaton as 70% of them only have a contact email not address!!

Can the locations be added next to them or split them into groups, ie Europe, USA, UK etc.

Certainly I'd mention that Landsharkz arrange deliveries straight to the UK rather than via Canada..

Dave - I produced two coins now - with a third in production - and I've outlined how it all went on our Cornish Caching website here

I think you'll be very lucky to find a UK producer who can compete on price with China - as much as I may wish otherwise.

I'll take a general stab as a vendor here. So as not to advertise and ruffle feathers :D I'm not aware of any reason that would prevent myself as a statedside vendor from direct shipping the coins from the mint to the UK if asked. Which would be the same price as any UK vendor. I do it frequently, in fact twice in December already. Once to Finland, once to Germany.

Typically we (coin manufacturer name removed) ship the coins to the US first to review them for quality and correctness. Otherwise they could always go direct to you. FWIW.

I can't speak for other vendors (so I didn't) but perhap a little bit more polling might be in order?

TMA