Ammo Cans for sale

angelevanmom

Hi there. I have about 400 Ammo Cans.

We are located in Central Alabama. I am looking to sell.

They are $7 each or if you purchase Large Quantities may make a deal but My dad paid a good bit for them.

I will ship anywhere in the US. $13 Shipping + 3.50 each additional Can.

Local pick up free.

They are 50 mm Cal and measure 11x7x6.

Like new.... most have never been used. Seal Air tight.

E-mail me if you are interested.

eabcschulz@aol.com

Hi there. I have about 400 Ammo Cans.

We are located in Central Alabama. I am looking to sell.

They are $7 each or if you purchase Large Quantities may make a deal but My dad paid a good bit for them.

I will ship anywhere in the US. $13 Shipping + 3.50 each additional Can.

Local pick up free.

They are 50 mm Cal and measure 11x7x6.

Like new.... most have never been used. Seal Air tight.

E-mail me if you are interested.

eabcschulz@aol.com

Good luck with that. Most Army Surplus stores sell them for about $6 to $7 one at a time(no shipping) and you're trying to get $20 each? You'll also probably not find too many customers here when it is apparent that you joined the group merely to try and sell a product.

Look. I am here for more than one reason. I am personally interested in this hobby for myself and children..... But I am in the GARAGE SALE SECTION to sell some AMMO BOXES.

They may be available in your area but in many parts of the US they are not and I have actually sold over 100 boxes thus far. The box is only $7 then the buyer must pay ACTUAL SHIPPING COST.

If you are personally not interested that is fine but there are others that are looking for these at a fair price.

Geez, what's with the posts attacking the OP? Why does it matter if they joined to sell ammo boxes? There are plenty of links to people selling caching stuff on this website. Locally, my Arm/Navy store is selling boxes for $14 each, and yes, I do find they overprice most of their items. I checked out shipping costs, and $13 is in the ballpark for an item this size/weight. And, it's only $3.50 for each addl can. Try a Google search, and you'll find boxes going for even more.

You really need to lighten up!

Look. I am here for more than one reason. I am personally interested in this hobby for myself and children..... But I am in the GARAGE SALE SECTION to sell some AMMO BOXES.

They may be available in your area but in many parts of the US they are not and I have actually sold over 100 boxes thus far. The box is only $7 then the buyer must pay ACTUAL SHIPPING COST.

If you are personally not interested that is fine but there are others that are looking for these at a fair price.

You have no finds, no hide and joined one month ago???

Guys, this thread is shameful. If you aren't interested in someone's post or product, then ignore it and move along. You are not being helpful, but critical. I've been caching for a while now, but am still relatively new to the forums. The attitude that you have to gain seniority before people should give any credence to your posts is ridiculous. Each of us have something to offer the geocaching community and if you don't like what someone else is offering, then maybe you should just keep quiet instead of criticizing another member. I realize this seems to be a double-standard as I'm now criticizing each of you! :) The point is if it's a bad deal, then no one will buy it anyway and the thread will die. Just let it die...however, I think this is a decent deal myself as I don't have any available stores around town and online prices are much higher.

Keep on caching and leave criticizing out of it.

Guys, this thread is shameful. If you aren't interested in someone's post or product, then ignore it and move along. You are not being helpful, but critical. I've been caching for a while now, but am still relatively new to the forums. The attitude that you have to gain seniority before people should give any credence to your posts is ridiculous. Each of us have something to offer the geocaching community and if you don't like what someone else is offering, then maybe you should just keep quiet instead of criticizing another member. I realize this seems to be a double-standard as I'm now criticizing each of you! ;) The point is if it's a bad deal, then no one will buy it anyway and the thread will die. Just let it die...however, I think this is a decent deal myself as I don't have any available stores around town and online prices are much higher.

Keep on caching and leave criticizing out of it.

Yeah! You're right and I should be and am ashamed of myself. My apologies to OP. :lol:

Edited by jaroot
it is apparent that you joined the group merely to try and sell a product.

Gotta agree with jaroot here.

Shameful or not, it's more shameful when people come here for the sole purpose of bilking money out of the good folks on this board.

This area is designed for "Geocachers" to sell their Geocaching products.

But your point is well taken! ;)

Let's remember what the Forum Guideliens say:

This forum is intended only for personal selling or giving away of geocaching related items. No company or business postings/advertising are allowed.

400 items of any type is over and above what this forum was intended to allow. I'm closing this thread (I would have done it sooner but I didn't catch it before). If the OP wishes to hold a sale of this type in the future, he/she (or anybody for that matter) will need to contact Groundspeak for permission before posting.

Thank you.