Convert multi to single

jonnyt

Can you help ?

Is is possible to change an existing cache from multi to single.

I have a cache where i originally did it as multi to give a point where a box could be placed rather than putting out more nanos. However the placement has proved less than ideal recently so i decided to convert to a nano and put it at the original location of the multi (with a clear conscience as my recent caches have all been non-nano)

Ive updated it all but cant seem to edit the type and so it still shows as a multi - can this be changed ?

thanks

JonnyT

Reviewers used to be able to change the cache type but if I remember correctly they can't do this anymore. I think the only option is to archive the existing and relaunch as a new cache at the same coordinates/

thanks i'll ask one of the reviewers to see.

The reviewers are technically able to change the type of a cache, but they are also sensitive to the fact that in areas with relatively few multis or puzzles, people are keen for their stats to remain "correct". So once a cache of a given type has been found by a few people, your local reviewer may not be keen to change its type.