PQ problems: Oct8 evening

beejay&esskay

I just ran a NEW PQ and it arrived in my inbox within a few minutes.

No issue here.

What kind of PQ? Regular or route?

(OK, I created a new regular PQ and it ran. Old regular and old and new route PQs don't seem to be running.)

It was a regular brand new PQ that I ran. I just set up a route PQ between Louisville and Indianapolis and it has NOT ran as of yet.

Still waiting for my Route PQs. Submitted them yesterday arounnd 5pm. Bummer. We're leaving for our trip today, and I don't have time to print paper.

I have been waiting for old "regular" PQs, and new and old route PQs this evening.

It seems they are taking a long time...long enough to make me wonder if they are running.

Anyone else seeing any problem?

I just had to copy an old PQ that was set to run today to make it run. It usually generates just after 12:30 am PST. Copying PQs to make them run gets old quickly.

And it doesn't (currently) work for route PQs because both route hamsters died last night.

I knew it!!!!!.....Someone was lacking in the care of those hamsters............ :(

My route PQ that I set up NEW on Thursday still has not run.

Any word from TPTB of what might be the issue? The regular PQs seem to be working OK.

My route PQ that I set up NEW on Thursday still has not run.

Any word from TPTB of what might be the issue? The regular PQs seem to be working OK.

You did go back and select Saturday so it would run on Saturday, right?

I've got some "extra" today...I'll create a new route PQ and see if it runs.

[it ran within a minute after selecting it to run on Saturday. I'm guessing you were hoping that Thursday selection that never ran would cause it to run on another day. It won't.]

Edited by beejay&esskay