Oregon 300 screen

I am a huge fan of the ZAGG invisible shield. It is a little bit of pain to install, but if you don't ever crash into anything too hard, it will be the last one you have to install. I took a very hard spill while out geocaching, and all of my weight fell on my left hand. This was the same hand that I had my Colorado in. I landed on large rock. It scuffed the protector pretty badly, but the screen is fine.

I had the Zagg on my Oregon 300 but I just couldn't get used to it. It was hard to "scroll" the map. There was too much friction between the protector and my finger. I eventually took it off. THATS when I got a scratch on my screen ... bad timing!

JetSkier

I have the zagg on my 400t it does effect the sensitivity of the screen. I am not thrilled with it but leave it on as the lesser of two evils....

I opted for the Zagg. No complaints after a month. Tactile finish which isn't shiny but does work best by dragging your nail over it rather than pushing your fingertip.

I'm a zagg invisishield convert after reading many damning reports here. For around a tenner (ukp), it's worth the outlay if you're unsure.

I'm a mountain biker and bike through every British winter - a tenner to protect my best toy is a small price to pay imho...

I too am a Zagg convert.

I have in the past tried many screen protectors and they are just not up to SCRATCH :lol:

But for the last 3 months i have had one on my oregon and if anything the screen is now better to use, more sensative, but maybe slightly less accurate. I have become more used to taking a stylus with me for picking out waypoint marks though.

Also if you order from Zaggs website, the more you buy the bigger the discount they offer you. :)