How does one delete

Gralorn

If I go to the nearest caches to my location I have two caches that have been temp archived for almost a month now, if not longer for one. How can I remove them from the list? I've tried right clicking, but see nothing obvious to delete them. :D:blink:

Right hand side of cache page just under Log this cache 'Ignore Listing' click on that and Voila its done. Make sure you have ticked 'and is not on my ignore list' in your pocket queries as well.

Go to the cache page, log a Needs Archived and wait for a reviewer to do the necessary :D

Only problem with ignoring them is that you won't know if they ever get reactivated.

Best thing is to set up a PQ and tick the box for active caches only and set it not to run but use it in preview mode instead

:blink:

If I go to the nearest caches to my location I have two caches that have been temp archived for almost a month now, if not longer for one. How can I remove them from the list? I've tried right clicking, but see nothing obvious to delete them. :blink::o

Right hand side of cache page just under Log this cache 'Ignore Listing' click on that and Voila its done. Make sure you have ticked 'and is not on my ignore list' in your pocket queries as well.

If they seem to have been abandoned you can also post a "Needs Archived" log. Needs Archived must be an American way of speaking. :D