GeoBoo is coming!

Shop99er

GeoBoo will be back at the Waller Road Grange in Tacoma again this year.

GEOBOO event listing is here.

You won't want to miss it! It's fun for the whole family. Here's what you can expect:

• Eekie Egg Hunt (every egg has a prize)
  • Pumpkin Pick (pick the right pumpkin and win a big prize!)
  • Haunted House
  • Kids Costume Contest (top 3 costumes win a prize)
  • Adult Costume Contest (best adult costume wins a prize)
  • A Special Night Cache (find it and log a smiley twice for this event)
  • A Very Special Secret Cache (figure out how to find it and win that cache!)
  • GeoBoo BINGO (get a raffle ticket for BINGOs and BlackOuts and win a prize)
  • Golden Tombstone winners can pick up their prizes at the event
  • Discover the Coffin Smoker TB when you have a body part sandwich that rests in the coffin!
  • Enjoy the potluck feast! (Please bring an item to share)

Bring all of those aluminum cans you have been collecting to Geoboo! There will be a drop off station for those who would like to help us collect cans as a fundraiser for Geowoodstock.

We will weigh your cans and the person who brings the most (by weight) will win a new geocoin!

Finally, a fundraiser where you don't have to open your wallet, just a beer!

Edited by Jomer & Traci

There are a lot of ways to win prizes at GeoBoo this year! And honestly, who doesn't love to win prizes?!!

Bring all your crushed aluminum cans to the event. The heaviest bag wins a geocoin.

Wear a great costume and win a trophy AND a tasty treat

Pull a Punkin' from the basket and win something every time! Some Punkin's have tickets for large prizes!

The under 12 set can hunt for Eekie Eggs in the haunted cemetery twice during the event. Each egg has a prize in it.

The over 12 set can bring their flashlights and search for the special night cache on the property. Find the cache, sign the log and log the GeoBoo twice!

Figure out where the mystery coordinates are at the GeoBoo, load them in your GPS and find the mystery cache that contains special prizes. Only the first 10 people who figure it out win. Keep your eyes peeled.

Play GeoBoo BINGO. Mingle, get to know your fellow cachers and fill out your GeoBoo BINGO card. Each BINGO line wins you free raffle tickets for some fabulous prizes.

Play our Super Gee-Whiz raffle game. Huge prizes... HUGE!! You're not going to want to miss these prizes!

Will we see you there?

GeoBoo is over for this year. It was about 16 hours of setting up, 4 hours of party and 7 hours of straking the set.. and counting.

Thank you everyone for coming in costume, for playing along with us and for bringing such a wonderful selection of food! If you left the Geoboo hundry it's your own fault!

BIG thanks to the GeoBoo crew. Without all of the crew it just wouldn't happen. They work like dogs, dedicate funding and don't complain too much.

We'll do it again next year and we hope we'll see you there!

It was nice meeting you shop99er and everyone else there. This was our first event and what a great time we had. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've only had the chance to meet a few people out on the trail, but me and my lady walked away with smiles on our faces and excited for any and all upcoming events. Avroair already talked us into heading up for his event, lol. But yeah, nice to finally put some faces to these names I see in logbooks and the forums and get to talk to people about geocoins, GPSr's and everything else!

Looking forward to next year and WILL come dressed up.

On a sidenote, funny more people didn't discover the ?Mystery? TB. I barely caught it. VERY cool!