source for tiny ziploc bags?

Fuzz Puppy

Hi,

I want to buy some tiny ziploc bags -- the ones that are about 2" long -- for keyholder caches. I've also seen jewelry sold in them. Are these generally sold in craft stores, office supply stores, other, or do you usually order them online from a jewelry supply store? Thx.

Edited by Fuzz Puppy

Hi,

I want to buy some tiny ziploc bags -- the ones that are about 2" long -- for keyholder caches. I've also seen jewelry sold in them. Are these generally sold in craft stores, office supply stores, other, or do you usually order them online from a jewelry supply store? Thx.

In Ontario (Canada) Walmart and Michael's sell them but we can also buy them in bulk from the dollar stores.

Ask the drug dealer on the corner where he gets his from.

No - you just worry about that when you have a packet of them open on the passenger seat along with about 20 micro logsheets all rolled up - and thats when you get pulled over ..... :unsure:

lets just say - some Nebraska Patrolman now knows a lot about Geocaching.........

Someone recommended http://www.royalbag.com once. I took a look and they had lots of choices, great prices too even after you factor in shipping. Only problem is, you'll never run out of plastic baggies for life. Minimum order is a box of 1000 for the smaller ones.

Edit : got the name slightly wrong, though it will still bring you to the correct website.

Edited by Chrysalides

Someone recommended http://www.royalbag.com once. I took a look and they had lots of choices, great prices too even after you factor in shipping. Only problem is, you'll never run out of plastic baggies for life. Minimum order is a box of 1000 for the smaller ones.

Edit : got the name slightly wrong, though it will still bring you to the correct website.

Re-sell 'em in 100 bag lots. At a slight markup of course.