stats

can anyone tell me a simple way - or if not a relatively simple way of finding out how to obtain finder stats on your own caches

such as the ones you see in profiles where it tells you who has found the most of your own caches etc.

I do use cachestats for some bits of information but that does not come with it - or am I missing something

many thanks

All the auto generaters have © notices....

I am sorry i did not understand the above - and whether or not it helps my query

does no one have an answer for this or is there no answer

I have seen many profiles where there are stats for the owners caches which is why I am confused about there being no response

many thanks

All the auto generaters have © notices....

I am sorry i did not understand the above - and whether or not it helps my query

does no one have an answer for this or is there no answer

I have seen many profiles where there are stats for the owners caches which is why I am confused about there being no response

many thanks

I think what Rutson meant was that if you scroll to the end of the stats you will see a copyright notice for the site or the author of the GSAK macro that has been used to generate the stats.

Most people seem to use itsnotaboutthenumbers.com or a GSAK macro

GSAK has a macro for running ONCE on YOUR OWN caches, to get all the logs, to then get logs added/updated by 'proper means' ie pocket queries.

GSAK macros is your friend!

Look for one called FindStatGen (Beta version is stable...) and download and install that.

Obviously, this presumes you are running GSAK already, AND that you have all your finds in GSAK, AND that you have all the find logs on your placed caches in GSAK.

Your finds can be updated with the MyFinds PQ available from the PQ summary page. Logs on your own caches are more difficult. A PQ of your caches will return the last 5 logs. A GPX download of each individual cache will provide 20 logs, and any more than that and you will need to run the AddLogs macro (available above) as Bear and Ragged suggest - on a one time basis to catch up with old logs...

Hope that gets you started!

Dave

GSAK has a macro for running ONCE on YOUR OWN caches, to get all the logs, to then get logs added/updated by 'proper means' ie pocket queries.

GSAK macros is your friend!

Look for one called FindStatGen (Beta version is stable...) and download and install that.

Obviously, this presumes you are running GSAK already, AND that you have all your finds in GSAK, AND that you have all the find logs on your placed caches in GSAK.

Your finds can be updated with the MyFinds PQ available from the PQ summary page. Logs on your own caches are more difficult. A PQ of your caches will return the last 5 logs. A GPX download of each individual cache will provide 20 logs, and any more than that and you will need to run the AddLogs macro (available above) as Bear and Ragged suggest - on a one time basis to catch up with old logs...

Hope that gets you started!

Dave

I am running the addlogs macro as we speak - so many thanks for your help one and all