'Business Cards'

Tugbuster

I'm new to geocaching and my kids are loving it! I see a lot of 'business cards' with 'this geocache has been found by ____' Anyone know the best place to order them? Thanks!

Unless you laminate them, don't do it! They usually just turn into geotrash. Make a sig item that people might like. We have a custom made poker chip and people always seem to snatch them up. I think very few people will take a sig card. (My daughter does take these sig cards that are in NW Ohio as they have a princess on them. They are laminated though.)

I'm new to geocaching and my kids are loving it! I see a lot of 'business cards' with 'this geocache has been found by ____' Anyone know the best place to order them? Thanks!

I'm not a fan of the cards unless laminated since they do tend to end up as soggy runny messes all too often. I have seen some very nice laminated cards however.

I've recently become a fan of Pathtags, and while they do tend to run about $1.00 each they are way cool signature items. My tag (still in production, hopefully arriving early Sept.) is my profile image, just click and you can see the design.