Problems with my Watch List

W8TTS

A little while ago I started receiving Watch List notifications from entries that have been deleted from the list. So, the other day I removed all my entries. and I'm still receiving notifications. I think that this will take a fix on the Frog's side of the pond.

Ted

The "software person's thing to try" would be to add the back to your watchlist and remove them again. :anitongue:

Here's another thought: did you by some chance bookmark those caches? You can set a flag on a bookmark list so that you get notifications when caches on the list are logged. That way, the bookmark lists acts like a supplementary watchlist.

If neither of these fixes it, write to contact@geocaching.com and explain your problem in as much detail as you can, and they will do what it takes. Posting specific technical problems here will not, typically, bring them to the direct attention of Groundspeak's support people.

The "software person's thing to try" would be to add the back to your watchlist and remove them again. :anitongue:

Yep. I'm aware of that "trick" and tried it a couple of times on different caches.

Here's another thought: did you by some chance bookmark those caches? You can set a flag on a bookmark list so that you get notifications when caches on the list are logged. That way, the bookmark lists acts like a supplementary watchlist.

Nope.

If neither of these fixes it, write to contact@geocaching.com and explain your problem in as much detail as you can, and they will do what it takes. Posting specific technical problems here will not, typically, bring them to the direct attention of Groundspeak's support people.

Suppose that you're right. Guess I'll have to do that.

Or do you happen to have two accounts, and the other one also has the cache on it's watchlist?

Nope. One account.

Ted

Edited by W8TTS