Geocoin holders or folders

Labrador Wild Man

I use zip up binders because I really don't want my coins escaping from their pages and then leaping away in a gigantic escape attempt...

Having a zipped up binder offers me one more layer of protection...

Edited by Toojin

I also like the zippered binders. I use the sheets like fordfeak but I also put my coins in the cardboard coin flips. I find that they are less likely to slip out that way. The shaped ones or the ones too big for the flips I do just like fordfreak. Some specific coins do tend to slip out at times so a small piece of tape helps there.

The plastic pages like fordfreak has the link for, also come in full size. I cut a piece of foam and put it in those for cushioning between each sheet of coins.

I use zip up binders because I really don't want my coins escaping from their pages and then leaping away in a gigantic escape attempt...

Having a zipped up binder offers me one more layer of protection...

Case-It is an excellent zip up binder. Get online or I think Staples has them.

I just got a normal 3-ring binder and some of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250307736069

They work great for the 2" coin flips. Others are a little loose and will slide out sometimes.

Forgot to add a picture.

img0365y.jpg

I use Case-It binder but use baseball card pages instead. I use very thin foam and cut the shape of the coin into the foam, fit the coin into the foam and place the foam into the baseball card page. This decreases the coin from sliding out, and you can place any size coin into a baseball card page.

Edited by nefesh

Thanks for the zip-up binder idea. I wish I thought of that earlier. It would be nice to have one with a pocket that zips up to put the odd ball shaped and sized coins in it.

I would like to come up with something to put extra think or large coins in. It would have to be something that is easy to carry around. I have 5 Fifth Anniversary CR coins, a Mariners Astrolabe geocoin, and a Nocturnal geocoin.

Edited by Ford Freak

I also use zip up binders...I've tried Lead dog plastic pages to hold the coins, but found they became brittle and "fell apart" fairly quickly...now I'm trying supersafe, but i'm open to suggestions if anyone knows of a better sheet!

ILYK

I just got a normal 3-ring binder and some of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250307736069

They work great for the 2" coin flips. Others are a little loose and will slide out sometimes.

Forgot to add a picture.

img0365y.jpg

I use Case-It binder but use baseball card pages instead. I use very thin foam and cut the shape of the coin into the foam, fit the coin into the foam and place the foam into the baseball card page. This decreases the coin from sliding out, and you can place any size coin into a baseball card page.

I have dozens, if not hundreds, of these 9-pocket baseball card pages, that used to house my once-considerable card collection. If anyone is interested in obtaining a bunch of them, all I'd ask in return in enough money to cover shipping. Let me know if you want to clear some space in my desk cabinet.

*** Oops - just noticed that I replied to the wrong post. What I have is NOT!!! what is in the picture of the post I have quoted here. They are 9-pocket pages used for holding sports cards. ***

Edited by yankeepride