New caching acronym: "WNSA"

I do to, but I've been forcing myself to avoid acronym shortcuts.

I take it as a point of personal pride to not use them. I'd like to think that people appreciate the little bit of extra effort it takes to avoid lazy logging. Maybe I'm delusional?

Funny, I feel the same way about making the effort to spell things correctly, including using the correct version of to/too/two in the correct place. (Not to mention your/you're and there/their/they're.) I'd like to think that people appreciate the little bit of extra effort it takes to avoid lazy posting. Don't you? (-;

watevr

Me to

Shouldn't that have been "me2"? :P

I do to, but I've been forcing myself to avoid acronym shortcuts.

I take it as a point of personal pride to not use them. I'd like to think that people appreciate the little bit of extra effort it takes to avoid lazy logging. Maybe I'm delusional?

Funny, I feel the same way about making the effort to spell things correctly, including using the correct version of to/too/two in the correct place. (Not to mention your/you're and there/their/they're.) I'd like to think that people appreciate the little bit of extra effort it takes to avoid lazy posting. Don't you? (-;

watevr

Me to

Shouldn't that have been "me2"? :P

Prolly.

:P

Edited by knowschad

Every once in a while I will use some silly acronyms on caches, especially the ones where I thought the hider didn't even slow their car down while throwing out their 35mm film canister by the landfill:

GABARC

IHTKIWMP

IWWCTL

Which means, I got attacked by a rabid coyote. I had to kill it with my pocketknife. I wonder what coyote tastes like

I never explain in my logs what it means, and as of yet no one has asked. On caches that I don't even feel like typing a log, because the hider didn't put any effort into it either, I'll only put TFTC TNLNSL which to me means

Thanks for placing this cache here in this creepy cemetery, I didn't take anything out of the cache because McDonalds toys don't interest me anymore because I'm a grown man. And since I didn't take anything, I'm not going to leave this cool LED flashlight that I've been carrying around for a month. I did however sign the log, whith my own pen because the one in the cache is broke and dried up. Also the log was full and pretty damp. :P

Why didn't you put that in your log? I bet the cache owner would have liked to have that info. :P

Just ran my find query and uploaded it to inatn.com, and according to it, I have 0 one-word logs, average log is 37 words, longest is 94, and shortest is 7. There's always something to say about a cache. I think part of my issue is I work at Intel, and we are FULL of TLAs, or "Three Letter Acronyms", and they get old, and half the time i don't even know what they mean, because the same acronym can mean different things to different groups. Same thing here, I still see acronyms that I have no idea what the mean, and I don't even bother looking them up because if you're going to be too lazy to type out what you mean, then I'm not wasting my time to look it up for you.

DUMCFYC: Don't Use My Cache For Your challenge.

FYALRTNLA: Found Your ALR, Tough Nuts, Logging Anywawy.

TMTCTTS? There's More to Caching than the smilie?

ECCECCECCECCECCECCECC: Event Cache Cache...repeat until it's long enough.

CARD: Cache on roadside dead.

DCIP: Dead Cache in parking lot.

LALP: Look A Lamp Post.

LAD: Look A dumpster.

LADC: Look a dead clam.

WTS? What's that smell?

BSF: Bomb squad fodder.

WWICB: Wonder where it could be? Used with LALP as in LALP WWICB. Aka WCIB: WIB for our inner city folks.

SIM: Smile itsa micro. LALP WWICB SIM:

NPMT: Not putting my hand there.

YoGGI: You Go Get It.

OARSWGT: Only a Radius Slave would get that.

NEFAS: Not Even for a Smile:

BMFASS: But maybe for a scoobie snack.

FFF or F3, Fun Factor Failure.

Edited by Renegade Knight