COINTEST! What did I forget...

sunsetmeadowlark

I'm loving some of these answers! One person has been VERY close but still not quite right. More than one of you have guessed the item I remembered to bring after I moved the item I forgot.

Here's a quick hint: I'm relatively young and healthy and my glasses are planted firmly on my face. One more tidbit, I forgot my cell phone too but that's not the answer I'm looking for!

1. ipod

2. external mouse for your laptop

We have a winner!!! My laptop is my primary computer and I carry it back and forth between home and work. I use a wireless mouse on it because I am completely hopeless when it comes to the little touchpad. When I disconnect in the mornings, I always set my mouse right on top of my computer so I will remember to grab both and put them in the bag before leaving. For some reason as I was getting ready to leave this morning I put the computer, power cord, and mouse USB cord in the bag but forgot the actual mouse. Duh! I also forgot the cell phone that was sitting right by the computer. :D

Congrats LadyBee4T! Send me your address and I'll get a coin out to you tomorrow or Monday.

ipod and a wireless mouse?

1. ipod

We have a winner!!! My laptop is my primary computer and I carry it back and forth between home and work. I use a wireless mouse on it because I am completely hopeless when it comes to the little touchpad. When I disconnect in the mornings, I always set my mouse right on top of my computer so I will remember to grab both and put them in the bag before leaving. For some reason as I was getting ready to leave this morning I put the computer, power cord, and mouse USB cord in the bag but forgot the actual mouse. Duh! I also forgot the cell phone that was sitting right by the computer. :D

Congrats LadyBee4T! Send me your address and I'll get a coin out to you tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks but the wireless mouse was guessed earlier. That makes two for two for me today!! Oh well LOL

Bonus contest time! If you can tell me exactly what I am currently using my iPod for (at the time of this posting, and yes, it is being used) I will send you a trackable metal token and a Pathtag!

You have an itouch and you are on the web right now. Maybe checking your email ro here on the forums

ipod and a wireless mouse?

1. ipod

Thanks but the wireless mouse was guessed earlier. That makes two for two for me today!! Oh well LOL

Doh! I told you it's been one of those days! Congrats darnjoeSNARG send me your address and I'll get YOUR coin out tomorrow or Monday. LadyBee4T, send me your address anyway. That was my mistake so you'll get something too!

Bonus contest time! If you can tell me exactly what I am currently using my iPod for (at the time of this posting, and yes, it is being used) I will send you a trackable metal token and a Pathtag!

You are listening to the mix that DJJRock made.

I was declared the winner in another cointest today but I told him someone else had the answer so it is one of those days for me too! LOL