Download geocaches to GPS

ulfi09

Is it possible to download multiple geacaches (all within a certain radius for example) simultaniously to the GPS via usb?

Which GPS receiver?

In general, Pocket Queries with a premium membership are the answer, but the exact transfer method once you've executed a PQ and received the results depends on your GPS unit.

Actually there is a way for a non-premium member to load several geocaches at once. Rather than explain it here, go to the top of the forum and look at the FAQ. Go to Airmappers Lowrance page and read the instructions how to combine files into one big file using FREE software. (Geocaching for non-premium members). To a point, it works even if you do not have a Lowrance GPS. The final details of connecting your GPS depends on the brand you have. I am sure there is a FAQ for that too.

Good Luck

Edited by sodajerk

as a non-paying member you can only get 10 (?) at a time per search in a .LOC file, which only has limited information about the caches

How much additional cache information is provided with the Premium Membership? I know now without it you only get cache number, name, who placed it, and coords.

as a non-paying member you can only get 10 (?) at a time per search in a .LOC file, which only has limited information about the caches

How much additional cache information is provided with the Premium Membership? I know now without it you only get cache number, name, who placed it, and coords.