Check out this coin before final minting

2LittleCache

Interesting coin! I have a couple of questions:

1) Is this the actual mint art? The lizard looks like a piece of raster art, and it will not come out looking like that, with all its fine shading, in 2D. Do you have an example of the actual vector art from the mint? Are those colors opaque enamel? If so, what will the lizard actually look like (or will it just be a silhouette of a lizard)?

2) On your black nickel coin, will the text be filled with black enamel? That could be handsome, but pretty hard to read. You might want to consider using white, or off-white, to fill in the text on the BN version so that it's more legible.

I hope this helps!

Interesting coin! I have a couple of questions:

1) Is this the actual mint art? The lizard looks like a piece of raster art, and it will not come out looking like that, with all its fine shading, in 2D. Do you have an example of the actual vector art from the mint? Are those colors opaque enamel? If so, what will the lizard actually look like (or will it just be a silhouette of a lizard)?

2) On your black nickel coin, will the text be filled with black enamel? That could be handsome, but pretty hard to read. You might want to consider using white, or off-white, to fill in the text on the BN version so that it's more legible.

I hope this helps!

Thanks alot.. This is not the actual mint art. This is just an example im still waiting for the actual vector art from the mint. I am just getting anxious and wanted to get some opinoins, thank you.

Thanks alot.. This is not the actual mint art. This is just an example im still waiting for the actual vector art from the mint. I am just getting anxious and wanted to get some opinoins, thank you.

No sweat. YemonYime's got a good point about the spelling, and Eartha's right, too -- the crossbar on the "t" of that font is going to disappear at 1.5".

I'd post the mint art when it comes; that's going to give us a truer sense of how it'll work out.

Have you given any thought to putting "Lizard" and "King", as well as "I can do anything" on arcs so that they follow the outline of the coin?