POCKET QUERIES

Is it just us or is anyone else having diffculty in receving their PQ's today.

Usually we get the PQ's come though on email almost immediately...but today there seems to be some delay.

A few weeks ago there was a few days where the PQ's seemed to be behind by about 24 hours but since then I have had no trouble at all - however today it seems to have started again ????? Anyone else having the same problem ?

Is it just us or is anyone else having diffculty in receving their PQ's today.

Usually we get the PQ's come though on email almost immediately...but today there seems to be some delay.

A few weeks ago there was a few days where the PQ's seemed to be behind by about 24 hours but since then I have had no trouble at all - however today it seems to have started again ????? Anyone else having the same problem ?

Mine arrived as normal between 8.17 and 9.51 our time this morning.

I don't know about scheduled PQ's but manual PQ's are not running for me. This is becoming a fairly common thing. I am fed up with not getting my manual PQ's. I gave up on scheduled PQ's over a year ago because I was tried of getting my PQ's 2 or 3 days late. I don't know why this problem can not be fixed once and for all.

I don't know about scheduled PQ's but manual PQ's are not running for me. This is becoming a fairly common thing. I am fed up with not getting my manual PQ's. I gave up on scheduled PQ's over a year ago because I was tried of getting my PQ's 2 or 3 days late. I don't know why this problem can not be fixed once and for all.

Same here.......its getting to the point now when its easyier to download them manualy.

Same here.......its getting to the point now when its easyier to download them manualy.

There seem some fancy software at GC.com that "knows" when you REALLY want a PQ to complete - and then it does not work! The PQs are very "iffy". I often seem to get them 7 days late!

I wonder if the Memorial Day holiday weekend has caused a surge of PQs on the server, and it can't handle the load.

GC.com - please put some attention into this feature.

Daveped

Yes it is Manual PQ's that we arent receiving and its pretty annoying. You wake up- see the sun is out and suddenly think lets go somewhere different today , you do a PQ and wait and wait for it to appear in your inbox, it doesnt arrive you then spend half the day inputting GPX files manually. What a waste of a morning...

My scheduled PQ's arrive every Thursday and Friday without fail... :(