Landsharkz.ca

mtbyak

I placed an order with Landsharkz.ca on April 29th & still have not received it or had my emails answered in regards to my order.

Anybody else had problems with them?

Kirk

I have always gotten exceptional service. I know they are heading to Geowoodstock in TN so maybe that has something to do with it.

I placed an order with Landsharkz.ca on April 29th & still have not received it or had my emails answered in regards to my order.

Anybody else had problems with them?

Kirk

HI Kirk!

Good to "see" you!

Landsharkz can be trusted! They are good at what they do. And like Cowboneck said, they were participating in GeoWoodstock in TN on May 23 so maybe your order was missed somehow. I know that that does not make the order get to you any quicker but they will look after the mix up. Just keep corresponding with them so that they are made aware of the missed order.

Hi Kirk ... a little bird told me to check in here :) .

I'm not sure what happened to your first communication with us? I can confirm that the order was shipped, but we'd like you to give it a bit longer before we deal with replacing it, in case it's just 'taking longer than usual'. Send me a note to landsharkz@shaw.ca if you don't have it by the time we get back from GW late on May 27th.

For anyone who's wondering, we usually ship within 2 days (occasionally 3 if there is something custom). All orders up to this morning are already shipped so if you ordered early today, it's already at the post office.

During our week in Tennessee, Loreena will be here 3 days a week answering mail and shipping orders. Some of you may remember her from last summer when we went to the Maritimes. We also have Robyn, a Business Admin student who will cover occasionally too.

Helen

Two more sleeps until we leave for GW!