Help - forum email address

Thanks, that did the trick :P

Now, have you any suggestions on unpacking :unsure:

Put a couple of packing cases in each room of your house.

Hide a cache deep inside one of them.

Create your cache page with co-ords for your front door.

Hint: "Delve deep"

Submit cache page.

Unlock front door.

Await the rush.

Good luck!

MrsB :ph34r:

No help for unpacking (thankfully it's been a long time since I've needed to!) but at this stage why don't you get yourself a gmail address? Then nobody can stop it on you and you can access it anywhere in the world. You can even have multiple accounts for various uses and have them linked together. It's a very powerful tool and free :unsure:

No help for unpacking (thankfully it's been a long time since I've needed to!) but at this stage why don't you get yourself a gmail address? Then nobody can stop it on you and you can access it anywhere in the world. You can even have multiple accounts for various uses and have them linked together. It's a very powerful tool and free :unsure:

wot 'e said!

I have numerous gmail accounts - one for regular PQs only, one main one at home, one for my wife, one on the PDA, one for 'holiday PQs' when I need them, and a couple more spare for other occasions!

You can even use one for each forum you subscribe to - eg groundspeakforum @ gmail.com and SECachingforum @ gmail.com and so on! It makes organising e-mails much easier and they never expire!

No help for unpacking (thankfully it's been a long time since I've needed to!) but at this stage why don't you get yourself a gmail address? Then nobody can stop it on you and you can access it anywhere in the world. You can even have multiple accounts for various uses and have them linked together. It's a very powerful tool and free :ph34r:

I already have but not my main ones (although that is likely to change once things settle). I was told by Virgin Media that my email address would move with me, which is why I stuck with them. What they failed to tell me is that this wont happen if moving from an ex NTL are to an ex Telewest area :unsure: .