Help needed from Gloucestershire Caching Team

HI All,

I need help from a team of cachers or individual in the production of a radio program about Geocaching. I present on Cotswold Hospital Radio and have a 1 hour slot each week where I can produce and present a show about any subject that may be of interest to listeners.

I think that Geocaching would be an excellent program topic and will also promote healthy outdoor activities.

The program will be about 1 hour in length and consist of interview and music breaks.

Any volunteers???????

Thanks

I've just had a quick look at names of owners of the caches within a 7 mile radius of Gloucester: I recognise only about 3 of those names as users of this forum, and I don't think they're very frequent users, so this way of appealing for help might not be reaching the right people.

Have you thought of contacting one or two local cachers directly, by emailing them through their profile?

MrsB

It may be worth posting the question on the CacheWalker forum as they are active in that area.

http://www.cachewalker.co.uk

Yeah they are not interested.

Cmon anyone I'm only trying to do something worthwhile here.

:ph34r:

It's not that CacheWalker "are not interested" there's only a few of us!

And not all get on to any of the forums.

Me? I'm have no life, hence I'm here! :unsure:

But. I wish you good luck with your quest.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Hi

I am sorry that you feel the Cachewalker members are not interested. In actual fact one or two of us would be more than willing to get involved - I cant seem to find your post on the cachewalker site but please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further.

Cheers