Itsnotaboutthenumbers

Is anyone else having problems loading their stats in to itsnotaboutthenumbers?

I've been trying to add my finds PQ to get my stats for my profile page.

It seems to upload the win zip file but them a page flashes open and closed and I think it says "file not opened"

I can't be sure as it flashes past tooo quickly.

When it says the stats have loaded I get a page that says my Best day was 12/31/69 is caching really that old :)

Then there are no stats loaded

Try this one instead :blink:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]

System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +7467367

System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +119

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +163

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +14

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +693

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1743

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

I waited 3 minutes for the processing and clicked the refresh button to the right of the panel and ........

:blink:

Edited by Matrix

Is anyone else having problems loading their stats in to itsnotaboutthenumbers?

Just tried mine and it's worked first time :blink:

I had tons of problems with it sometime last year and ended up creating several new accounts with it. Might be worth you creating a new account/password :blink:

Had a look at the site keehotee linked to. Looks quite nice and it's handy being able to correct the FTF count etc. Might update my profile page with a combination of the two sites.......

I have a similar problem with INATN and I've emailed the author several times but I'm still waiting for a fix.

My records seem to have got "stuck" on 266 despite having found 500+ now.

I have found a work-round though.

i) use Internet Explorer rather than Firefox or Chrome

ii) unpack the zip file and rename everything to a different big number eg. 9876543 and repack the zip.

iii) load up as normal

well that works for me at least

Now not only can i not get my stats but the page is saying I've never registered and it can't find my caching name:-(

I've tried to upload my latest finds and create a new password as it says but no luck.

Could some one please remind me how I create a new account, I can't find it or remember how I did it the first time:-(

Thanks in advance.