The Wizard - A Mystery Coin?

Clan Doyle

Got a surprise after the geocoin event at the BAD Mega this weekend...funny story. My husband, who really was a good sport considering how he loathes the fact that I collect coins, was helping me put the coins away. We were almost done when I spotted a flash of bright yellow in his hand destined for the container. I yelled 'Stop' and made him drop them back on the table...I knew my collection well enough to know that I didn't have a coin that colour! So, much to my surprise and delight I had been visited by a mystery coin! The Wizard!

009-1.jpg012-1-1.jpg

Got a surprise after the geocoin event at the BAD Mega this weekend...funny story. My husband, who really was a good sport considering how he loathes the fact that I collect coins, was helping me put the coins away. We were almost done when I spotted a flash of bright yellow in his hand destined for the container. I yelled 'Stop' and made him drop them back on the table...I knew my collection well enough to know that I didn't have a coin that colour! So, much to my surprise and delight I had been visited by a mystery coin! The Wizard!

009-1.jpg012-1-1.jpg

Wow, that is awesome. I had never seen this coin before. It is going onto my list of dreams. Congrats on a beauty.

009-1.jpg012-1-1.jpg

Congratulations!!! Must be a welcome home coin :) Looks like everyone had a great time at the BAD Festival love the pictures and you got to have breakie with the head master well done :D