My WWFM

Mr.Moo

Hi everybody!

I have a WWFM (World-Wide Flash Mob) event coming up on May 2nd in Santa Rosa, California, if you want to come.

Description:

We will gather at the given coordinates. At exactly 10:00 a.m. we will get in a line and parade through the shopping center. After one pass through, we will return to the coordinates and hold a raffle. Photos will be taken during the parade by volunteer photographers waiting along the path. A well-decorated wagon will come along as the TB bin. At 10:15, we will disperse. We will need some cards that explain Geocaching, if anybody knows or can make one, please email me.

I hope you can make it! Link is below.

My Event

Edited by Mr.Moo

That looks informative. Might use a lot of ink though.

I might use the geocacher-u brochure.

Even better-looking is the "Folding Business Card" farther down on that page. It's small, but still rather informative, and easy to print in quantity.

I've printed a few for myself and would be willing to print a batch to bring to the event.

That card also mentions CITO. Have you considered doing a bit of FITO (Flash In Trash Out, as discussed on PodCacher) at the event?

I am bringing 25 of the geocacher U brochures with

Brochure provided by

Team Smart*ss

Smilin' Dawg

Binky del Mar

SargenV

Driver Carries Cache

Mr.Moo

Moozer

Thank you very much. I appreciat everybody's help. Is there anybody willing to wait along the path to take pictures?

By the way, this note was posted to the event by kaiwarrior, but I can't make any sense of it. I thought they meant they were dropping a TB, but they didn't. Help please!

Hello, Please discover me FlashMobFiveYesMakeQualitypics TB2YJV7 (]visit link) and upload all your pictures of the Flash Mob event, feel free to retrieve and drop me wherever you want, I will be gone in a flash. My local event is WWFM-V "Riverside Splash Flash" GC1NPRQ (]visit link)

The first link is a GC.com error, the second the event in the note

Is there anybody willing to wait along the path to take pictures?

I could do that. Where is the path?

By the way, this note was posted to the event by kaiwarrior, but I can't make any sense of it. I thought they meant they were dropping a TB, but they didn't. Help please!

That looks like a (somewhat virtual) travel bug that is tracking WWFM events? (Just enter the TB# on the "Track" page).

I'm not sure of its usefulness. :laughing: